We have an excellent opportunity to join ManpowerGroup's HR team as an HR Business Partner.
The position offers a hybrid working model with the flexibility to work from home as well as some time in the office.
What is the background?
- The ManpowerGroup HR department is a well-established and successful team delivering first class coaching, advice, and support across all areas of the business.
- In line with our strategic aims and focus and continue to enhance the support we offer there is an opportunity to join the team.
- The HR Business Partners support the business across a multitude of disciplines from advice and support on those tricky issues than can arise, to developing people managers in our business, supporting with our DEIB & wellbeing strategy, and continually reviewing our policies, procedures, and practices - allowing our stakeholders to focus on their objectives and supporting with our culture, while having robust, lawful, and commercially sound support.
How will it benefit you?
- Working in HR at ManpowerGroup is challenging, demanding and highly rewarding. In such a dynamic environment we pride ourselves on being central to the success of the ManpowerGroup's strategy and values
- This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to further develop and refine a wide range of HR skills from people management and strategy to conflict resolution, employment law and increasing employee engagement levels. All while demonstrating and role modelling best practice.
- Working with stakeholders at all levels of the business, building and maintaining relationships within the HR function, Support Services and across the wider business. HRBPs, HRMs and HR Shared Services work together, supporting and learning as one, exemplifying a true team spirit, while allowing for personal development and key learning in chosen areas of HR.
What skills are we looking for?
- In depth knowledge of HR processes (Disciplinary and Grievance, performance excellence) and basic to intermediate employment law.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to understand, explain and advise on complex matters verbally and in writing.
- The ability to balance human resources and best practice with a blended commercial approach.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and to act with discretion - diplomacy and maintaining trust is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple issues simultaneously and prioritise whilst delivering results whilst driving consistency of approach.
- Experience of business transformation activities such as redundancies, TUPE, large scale end of assignment
- Experience within an HR role and ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with senior and line managers to provide HR solutions and people strategies which align to the operational and organisational goals and objectives.
- Building and maintaining regular contact with Business Partners to help build organisation and people capability, and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation.
- Coach and build the capability of Business Partners to help continuously improve business efficiency.
- Keeping up to date with, understanding and applying current case law and legislation to give relevant business-linked, commercial HR advice.
- Supporting the implementation of the high-performance process and provides coaching to managers where needed.
- Working with colleagues to curate and review HR policies, intranet site, processes and implement changes where necessary to ensure best practice, as well as participating in relevant projects, leading and championing as appropriate.
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly. Continuously driving improvements by advising managers on HR processes, policies, current HR thinking and sharing best practice with them.
Being an ambassador for the function and represent ManpowerGroup HR internally and externally
What's in it for you?
- Great starting salary plus quarterly bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent culture (we operate in a high-performance culture where our employees are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 13 years running
- A clear and structured career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development
If you are looking for a new challenge, with an organisation that can offer you excellent opportunities and a structured career path, please get in contact with today