HR Contract Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
You will have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of a first-class HR service to the client and Manpower employees, with additional responsibility for the fleet of vehicles and mobile telephones within your own geographical area where applicable.
In addition, we offer you corporate training opportunities as well as on-going coaching and assistance including knowledge of Manpower's internal departments to allow you to liaise with these internal departments and the client to achieve your goals.
So, what will you be doing?
- Recruit and retain suitably qualified and experienced staff in a timely manner
- Conduct an induction for every new starter within two weeks of commencement of employment (preferably on first day)
- Conduct employee reviews, appraisals and exit interviews
- Investigate all conduct and performance issues and action as necessary in line with the Company Disciplinary Procedure
- Facilitate incentive programmes, recognition and awards
- Provide career management and training advice i.e. soft skills etc
- Salary benchmarking and salary management
- Asset ordering, monitoring and auditing (Vehicles and Mobile Phones where appropriate)
- First point of escalation for client managers and employees
- Hold a monthly meeting / contact call with client manager
- Develop and foster close customer relationships
- Ensure that billing queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Continually work with client to identify cost savings
- Provide management information in terms of reports as required
- Achievement of all contract SLA's (TBC)
- Operate within budget and optimise profitability
- Gain a full understanding of the Terms and Conditions of employment to aid in answering queries and dealing with issues
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required
- Comply with any reasonable request made of you from internal line management.
- Attendance Management, including RTW's, counselling and disciplinaries, liaison with external bodies where required e.g. occupational health
- Manage and administer contractual changes at local level e.g. working hours, shifts etc
- Management of employee grievances
- Provision of advice and education where required.
- Performance management
- Develop relationships with the Client Managers to ensure a full understanding of their resourcing requirements in order to maximise any business opportunities that arise.
What are we looking for?
Organised, confident, flexible in terms of travel and working hours. Possessing strong time management skills, the ability to work under pressure, manage a large workload on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Previous supervisory experience required.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary with bonus and car allowance
- Work for a business that's been voted the worlds most ethical business for 12 years running
- Access to award winning learning and development
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Generous company benefits including private healthcare, Perkbox and many more
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.