HR Coordinator | Coventry | Hybrid Working
Due to our continued expansion an opportunity has become available to join this established and prestigious global organisation. Are you looking for the next stage in your HR career? We are currently recruiting for an HR Coordinator to work help assist with coordinating recruitment in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. Based out of Coventry the role offers a hybrid working model.
As the Recruitment Operation Technical Lead, you will be responsible for all administration processes across the onsite/offsite recruitment administration team, ensuring a high touch service is consistently delivered whilst overseeing the adherence to contractual SLA's/KPIs for all administrative tasks within the account.
In the role of the Recruitment Administration Technical Lead, you will oversee all processes relating to:
- Interview Scheduling
- Assessment Facilitation
- Contract Generation
- HR Administration and Ticket Management including Allocation and Help Desk support
- Onboarding Compliance and Documentation Management
The role will also include being the SME in terms of supporting the clients audit processes, so they adhere to demonstrating a robust recruitment process is managed.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant administrative, human resource and/or recruitment contract admin experience
- Experience with working within a complex RPO or in-house recruitment teams
- Experienced in two or more of the following areas of SME with the ability to build SME knowledge and best practice within all functional streams i.e., Contracts, Interview and Assessments, HR Tickets, Role Allocation, governance, and control of the administration functions
- Confident in presenting and leading Assessment Centres when required
- Experience in Data Protection protocols
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information such as, business emails, corporate and client communications, work templates.
- Excellent Attention to detail to ensure Accuracy levels meet legal and company policies and standards
- Ability to excel in achieving accuracy service levels
- Ability to build effective relationships with RPO team
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and remain adaptable and flexible in your approach and working style
- Ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including and ATS systems i.e., Success Factors
Primary Job Functions
Compliance/Audit and Document Management
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system as required
- Create, file, and maintain filing system
- Database maintenance
- Support compliance Queries
- Support auditing activities
- Work closely with the Recruitment teams to ensure contract timescales are met
- Utilise the contract decision tools to develop and accurately build written contracts to send to a candidate
- Utilise the Success Factors system effectively
- Ensure all documents sent out are 100% accurate
- Complete the post hire verification (PHV) document for new starters.
- Ensure the PHV accurately reflects the required fields on SAP
- Liaising with RDC's when required
- Support with day 1 on-boarding
Scheduling Interviews & manager support
- Interview scheduling for face to face and telephone interviews
- Processing feedback and taking the required actions to progress candidates
- Guiding managers through recruitment barriers such as Success Factors, room bookings
- Arrange travel and accommodation for DFT candidates
- Work closely with the Recruitment teams to ensure offer timescales are met
- Utilise the Success Factors system effectively
- Ensure all offers are processed correctly and with 100% accuracy
Administration tasks related to the RPO
- Open background checking case
- Generation of management reports
- Supporting any manual workarounds and effectively tracking the completion of activities
- Effective participation in Audits
- Regular update/training to keep up to date on changes to contracts
- Work with clients PRE team to ensure compliance
- Manage Email inboxes Support additional recruitment process e.g., visa and relocation process
- Capacity planning with CoRE teams to ensure that workload is managed within the contractual SLA/KPIs
- Review and update Manpower documentation for Induction, disaster recovery, mobile phone allocation
- Work with CoRE on continuous improvements relating to onboarding and contract generation or other areas surrounding the support of the operational delivery within the RPO.
So, what's in it for you?
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Hybrid working policy with a hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance