As part of the ManpowerGroup People & Culture Team, you will be responsible for providing a proactive and comprehensive recruitment support service to the various brands and functions across the group including Manpower, Experis, Brook Street, Talent Solutions and Business Support. Working alongside the Talent Acquisition team and ManpowerGroup hiring managers you'll play a key part in the management and tracking of all candidates applying for a job opportunity with ManpowerGroup UK. You will provide recruitment coordination and administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, ensuring all team members, candidates and hiring managers always receive a first-class service.
You will support the Talent Acquisition management team in providing Talent Acquisition updated by pulling reports from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and creating ad-hoc reports when required.
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Team, Hiring Managers, and external suppliers to coordinate the application process of all candidates.
- Ensuring that all applicant CVs, interviews, and offers are tracked centrally on both the Internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and on all Internal Recruitment tracker, and that all supporting information is saved in the centralized files
- Regularly updating the ATS and Internal Recruitment trackers to capture each step within the recruitment lifecycle
- Monitoring the Internal Recruitment mailbox and actioning any internal applications or employee referral fees where necessary
- Receiving requests from the Talent Acquisition team and setting up both virtual and face to face interviews through Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Outlook
- Sending out interview and offer confirmations to candidates
- Overseeing the approval process and ensuring all approval to hires are saved in the centralised files
- Creating and maintaining recruitment reporting and tracking - through the use of Microsoft Excel
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Team and the candidates to collate onboarding information
- Maintaining visibility of the full recruitment lifecycle to allow you to give accurate and timely updates on applicants' progress when required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal Hiring Managers, Internal Recruiters and external Recruitment Suppliers.
- Ability to build effective relationships with Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers and external recruitment suppliers
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
- Advanced in excel
- PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including SharePoint
- Relevant recruitment or human resources experience
- Previous experience of working with a high volume of requests at one time
- Experience in dealing with candidates or clients as part of a human resources or recruitment role
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- All reports and trackers are fully updated with accurate information
- Consistently high feedback from Internal Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers and external suppliers
- Responds to requests within the required timescales
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration