Human Resources Compliance Manager- Recruitment RPO
Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Manager, the HM Compliance Manager will be responsible for multiple HR Administration teams, managing onboarding and compliance on behalf of one of ManpowerGroup UK's biggest Automotive Clients.
This role is all about people development, implementing processes and driving performance of the team to ensure best practice. You will also be responsible for working closely with the client to gain a strong understanding of the HR Processes, to identify opportunity for improvement and to build strong and trusting relationships.
- Client Management
- People Management
- Process Implementation
- Financial and Operational Management
So, What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary, bonus package and car allowance
- Flexible benefits including private medical care, private dental, Life insurance and Assurance, Perkbox, purchase holiday and much more
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Work with one of ManpowerGroup biggest and most well-known Clients
- Work for a business that's been named one of the worlds most ethical for 13 years running
- Award winning learning and development
- Access to hundreds of roles across ManpowerGroup each year
- Hybrid Working
- Experienced in driving recruitment governance and controls across large teams
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Proven ability of implementing and standardising compliance ensuring all contractual requirements are adhered to, SLAs are delivered and KPI's managed effectively
- Experienced in managing teams to deliver high volume transactions to support the onboarding of candidates (e.g., contract generation, visa applications)
- A strong understanding of employment law
- Proven experience managing a diverse and high performing team (remote and hybrid teams)
Please click to apply for immediate consideration or call Nikita on 07483 337 199 for more information.