Due to our continued expansion, we have an exciting new position available. Brook Street Social Care are recruiting for an Insight and Fulfilment Manager who will report to the Operations Director for Social Care
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Our dedicated division Brook Street Social Care has been a trusted recruitment partner to the social care sector for more than 25 years. Specialising in adult care, education, housing, services to children and specialist social care recruitment, we know how to connect the right person to the right job, so everyone wins.
The purpose of this role is to support the Social Care Candidate strategy through growth, retention, and utilisation. Responsible for the Social Care Ready Now & Associate training function, working in collaboration with the Centre to streamline and create engaging processes, identifying candidate communities via insight and data, designing, and implementing candidate attraction and utilisation strategies ensuring that pipelines can meet the demand across the network locations
Making an Impact
- Driving the network to attract, screen and supply the required volumes of Temporary candidates to RNT through KPI Management
- Mapping of candidate communities through internal and external data
- Supporting Associate Training Manager in identifying existing and future needs through trends and sales opportunities.
- Working with Head of Perm Specialisation and network to understand volume location requirements, creating attraction and sourcing plans to enable fulfilment KPI's and annual budget
- Lead and support benchmark surveys, demographic reporting, and preparation of reports for Sales Teams
- Identifying opportunities to increase efficiency across the team, improve working practices eliminating work and creating best practice standards
- Work with SLT to create and develop candidate value proposition
- Leading team to deliver the highest levels of performance excellence
- Increase market knowledge within network teams across all areas of the sector by sharing relevant data and market insights
- Developing relationships with regulatory bodies and sector influencers
- Increase engagement of network within candidate communities through thought leadership
- Working closely with network and across Brands to raise profile of Care community, seeking knowledge and best practice with a cooperative approach to the market
- Able to articulate candidate strategy into meaningful targets and goals for the network and supporting individual branches to achieve monetary targets
Your Typical Day
- Working with SLT to understand volumes required to meet current and future demand in line with Budget expectations
- Setting of goals and KPI's for RNT team in line with requirements
- Advising on any changes to goal setting and KPI for network through monitoring of activity
- Working with Marketing and Network to ensure all activity is up to date and aligned to demand
- Development and delivery of strategic candidate attraction plans for each business location/ volume contract to enable achievement of annual budget
- Monitoring and communicating on a daily, weekly monthly basis of activity targets vs results achieved
- Reporting on activity & utilisation making recommendation to SLT on any additional action, development or support required
- Collaborating and regularly reviewing with compliance team and associate trainer to ensure all processes are fit for purpose and meets needs of business
Success will be measure by three key areas:
- Size and utilisation of candidate database
- Time to hire
- Fulfilment ratios of mandated key accounts
- Operational management
- Forward thinking with excellent communication and networking skills
- Data analytical skills
- Research skills
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands', please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.