Are you looking for a step on the ladder working in the world of Recruitment?
Due to expansion Brook Street Public Sector Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing and successful team in MANCHESTER as an Internal Recruiter. As a global organisation we can offer all the training you need to grow and develop a career in Recruitment.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies - matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year
So, what will you be doing?
- Resourcing, interviewing and registering candidates, establishing their skill set and requirements and building up relationships
- Arranging telephone screenings and interviews
- Carrying out the relevant right to work checks on new starters including referencing and identity checks
- Running payroll weekly
- Advertising jobs on various job boards and managing candidate response
- Liaising with hiring managers at all levels and building a strong and professional working relationship
- Dealing with a wide range of contracts within the Public Sector
What are we looking for?
- A confident communicator, with passion and enthusiasm who is looking for the opportunity to join an established and highly motivated team
- Someone who can work on their own initiative and is eager to learn
- Someone with the ability to liaise with people at all levels who takes pride in providing a professional service
- Ideally someone with a background in recruitment, however if you are ambitious, a Graduate or have equivalent experience then please get in touch
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and bonus
- Outstanding benefits package
- Excellent culture (we operate in a high performance culture where our consultants are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A clear and structured career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy speaking to people and can work in a busy environment where no two days are the same, please contact Nicola Whitehurst for more information
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.