Here at ManPower Group we like to do well by doing good and we hire the best people to help us drive this strategy. You'll be joining a large family of brands and you'll be working with some of the world's most prestigious IT, Engineering and Finance Clients.
Recruitment is the art of asking questions, engaging with people and building good relationships. You'll be communicating with all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, and you'll enjoy the rewarding journey of CV submission through to job offers and onboarding. You'll be supported in achieving targets, building your own personal brand and then eventually becoming the "go to" person and subject matter expert in your specialist market. You'll be working in a fun and energetic environment so will need to be a good team player, but you will also need to be comfortable working independently - ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
So, what's in it for you?
- Generous basic salary and market leading commission structure (Basic plus £350 per placement filled)
- Full client contact whilst working as a white-labelled Recruiter
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Hybrid/remote working options for those that want it
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- World leading training programmes for your learning and development
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
Do You Offer…?
- Experience as a recruitment consultant with expertise within your chosen vertical
- Alternatively, you have previous sales experience, are commercially savvy and keen to start a career within recruitment
- People skills! Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll need to be passionate about.
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed and hit targets, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- Ambition, curiosity and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
If you'd like to be considered immediately for this role, or if you would like any further information, please contact Amy on 07483936902