Internal Recruiter- Talent Acquisition
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
As part of the ManpowerGroup People & Culture Team, you will be responsible for providing a proactive and comprehensive recruitment service to the various brands and functions across the group including Manpower, Experis, Brook Street, Talent Solutions and Business Support.
What the role involves:
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert by developing a good understanding of your stakeholders, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Developing multiple relationships within existing stakeholders to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identifying, engaging and building relationships with potential employers and candidates
- Building and maintaining talent pools to ensure a proactive approach to recruitment
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
So what are we looking for?
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant with previous experience of managing the full recruitment lifecycle, from intake call to offer.
- Resilience and experience of recruiting niche talent in candidate short markets
- A proactive and positive personality with the ability to remain discreet and professional
What's it in for you?
- 22 days annual leave increasing 2 days every 2 years + 8 days bank holiday (pro-rata)
- Competitive salary
- A generous and achievable commission structure ( OTE of 40-50K per year, however this is uncapped)
- Flexible benefits including private medical, private dental, perkbox and much more
- Extensive and intensive training that the whole team will receive as part of the new team set up
- An award winning culture and environment
- Remote working, hybrid of office and home
- Ability to grow your career with plenty of opportunities within the UK and further afield.
- Work for a global brand with values at its core, voted as one of the world's most ethical companies 12 years in a row
Our Commitment At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Mental Wellbeing As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
Reasonable Adjustments If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner