Role: Media Manager
Location: London (Remote Working)
Job Type: Full time, 12 Month FTC (37.5 hours per week)
We're looking for a talented, driven and proactive Media Manager to join our dynamic in-house agency. Working closely with our Recruitment Marketing Managers, you'll be primarily focused on delivering media & advertising solutions inhouse and across our Group. We pride ourselves on delivering fresh ideas and robust candidate attraction strategies to hire the best talent. Your media & advertising plans will be a key factor in supporting us achieve this objective.
The role involves:
Reporting into the Head of Talent Attraction, you'll be responsible for researching, planning, buying, optimising, tracking and reporting on multiple attraction campaigns.
Following a detailed brief you'll research the talent landscape and develop insight to inform your media strategy including a clear rationale for your recommendations.
Once approved, you'll negotiate and book the media, optimising during the campaign life cycle and providing an end of campaign report highlighting key media stats, learnings & recommendations.
Who we're looking for:
- A well-rounded media manager with experience in planning and buying.
- Previous recruitment industry is a must. Whether working for an agency, in-house or RPO.
- Analytical with the ability to interpret media data and make recommendations.
- Ability/confidence to present media strategies and rationales to the rest of the Group.
- Confidence to put forward new ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Confident, resourceful with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong planning and campaign management skills.
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets.
What you'll receive:
- 22 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro-rata).
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working, hybrid of office and home for those that wish to.
- Ability to grow your career with plenty of opportunities within the UK and further afield.
- Work for a global brand with values at its core, voted as one of the world's most ethical companies 12 years in a row
Think this could be your next move? Don't hesitate by applying today and we'll be in touch.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.