National Perm Manager - Technical
Over the past 60 years ManpowerGroup has grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies Specialising in both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions via our specialist branch network across 50 locations, we strive to deliver a tailored approach to each of our unique customers.
Manpower Group continue to heavily invest in the perm business with the role of National Perm Manager - Technical being an integral position to support this aggressive growth and scale of our perm business This role reports into the Director of Technical, with a dotted line into the Cross Brand National Perm Director You will play a key role collaborating with the Perm Team to lead, influence and drive the headcount, market share and growth of the Perm GP
This role focuses on Manpower Technical and its transformation into a specialist Engineering business
- Support the business to achieve committed forecasts and growth targets.
- Collaborate and align with the key stakeholders across the Technical division and the wider Manpower brand to influence the aggressive perm growth and market specialisation plan to drive market share and influence the evolution of the culture.
- Identify new geographies and remote/virtual team solutions to support in achieving and exceeding budgets.
- Consistently review and leverage performance indicators and data to challenge under performance, upskill and improve APV and other KPI's
- Coordinate the implementation of the Permanent Target Operating Model (TOM) to standardise processes and drive efficiencies.
- Ensuring direct and indirect motivation of the Perm Community through facilitating Regional and specialist engagement, training and support. Working towards a 'One Team' mentality and support network during rapid team growth.
- Ensure all Perm reporting is delivered accurately and punctually, keeping key stakeholders aware of success, opportunities and challenges.
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure effective delivery of large perm deals and ensure successful monetisation.
TEAM MANAGEMENT, DEVELOPMENT & COLLABORATION
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development Manager and assigned trainer to the Manpower brand to support the Attraction, Onboarding, Induction and Upskilling of the PC Community.
- Working closely with the Management team to ensure an increase in cross selling and wallet share.
- Ensure that the temporary teams are confident in the delivery of a temp to perm solution at an appropriate price, upskilling any TC with the ability to deliver perm revenue. Explore the opportunity of the blended model with the direction of the National Perm director.
- Regular communication and collaboration with the other brand Perm Managers to ensure a seamless cross selling brand process across geography, specialism and division with the goal to increase the client base utilised across all levers.
- Support the development of the UK Perm voice within the Technical division, leading and supporting initiatives, activities and opportunities.
- Lead development and deliver solutions for the perm business including: Retainers, Assessments and Projects.
- Lead the PC recruitment process, ensuring the division is either on or above budgeted headcount expectations
- Identify additional and alternative channels for consultant attraction and consistency of pipeline.
- Develop succession planning strategy and close monitoring of retention levels across the Perm Manpower business.
What are we looking for?
- You will have previous experience leading a team of Perms consultants ideally as a Manager or Senior/Principal consultant.
- Experience of working in Specialist, Vertical Markets
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive, motivational and approachable leadership style
- You will demonstrate a drive for Operational Excellence and results
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Remote working policy with a hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it.
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Rhys O'Leary