Onsite Consultant - Recruitment
M62 Corridor - Merseyside, Warrington, Manchester
Our Ambition at ManpowerGroup
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
The Mobile On-Site Service Delivery Consultant will be based at either a branch location close to the client or at home with the requirement to visit multiple locations. This role is instrumental to the success of the overall UK account. You will report into the Client Relationship Manager.
Working with others
- Develop good relationships with all client's user managers across the Clients and partner locations
- Conduct face to face meetings, with any Manpower workers and managers as required
- Carry out planned visits to the client sites to establish additional needs and introduce solutions
- Focusing on ways in which Manpower can achieve a high level of collaboration with the client
- Ensure that the client is updated on changes in the business that may impact the Service Delivery Function
- Actively gaining feedback from clients and candidates on the service they are receiving from Manpower in line with the Company's quality standards and taking corrective action as necessary
- Assisting in the management of local recruitment campaigns to ensure the supply of suitable candidates to fill outstanding vacancies and to develop a pool of candidates ready to start for future orders when required
- Ensuring candidates experience a positive candidate experience and on-boarding process
- Day one inductions, ensuring we deliver the required volumes for the client
- Acting as lead between our CMC and CORE teams ensuring visibility of orders and candidate volumes
- On-boarding activity - Issue and explain the Field Staff Handbook and any other client specific document to candidates highlighting their employment status and benefits
- Support workers with any queries including pay and holidays and understand the Fieldglass pay system
- Oversee all aspects of the workforce management, from client specific induction, performance related issues, absence management and end of assignments. Liaise with the client on all relevant matters, constantly reviewing processes to ensure there is continuous improvement in any highlighted areas
- Ensuring that all activity complies with all Company policies, procedures and legal requirements including health and safety and employment legislation
- Ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with Manpower's values and standards
- Other ad-hoc duties and project work as required
- Manage client relationships at a local level with key personnel
- Good IT Skills - Excel
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good HR awareness
- Understanding of basic HR process, procedure, and issue management
- Must be flexible and be able to travel between sites as appropriate (Driving licence is essential)
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.