We are excited to announce that we have a new opening within our team here at Manpower Southampton! We are looking for someone with passion, motivation and drive to join our wonderful team.
Working onsite with one of our biggest clients, Royal mail. 12 month fixed term contract with the possibilty to extend. Free onsite parking working aross two sites.
* Daily assessment of volume requirements, forecasting, and planning upcoming recruitment campaigns
* Managing driver driving hours, booking into shifts and ensuring legal compliance hours are met using ATS Joinedup
* Arranging assessment training as per clients' needs
* Regular review meetings with the client to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions
* Managing the weekly payroll process
* Implementing and managing administration processes such as change requests and absences
shift, daily / problem solving and issues, reports, and back office admin
* Organising and continually monitoring clients staffing requirements on various shift patterns
* Advertising job vacancies on all available media
* Screening, interviewing and registering candidates
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Quarterly bonus scheme!
- Company Pension and other benefits
- Holiday entitlement starting at 23 days plus bank holidays which includes the function of buying extra holiday
- Development and future career opportunities within the ManpowerGroup UK and globally
- Previous recruitment or contract management experience preferred- experience working onsite would be
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles
If you are interest please submit your CV today for consideration!