Operations Director - Strategic Accounts
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Brook Street- a ManpowerGroup brand- 70 years in the making. Our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work, and the brand has grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies. Specialising in both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions via our branch network across 50+ locations, we strive to deliver a tailored approach to each of our unique customers.
So, what will you be doing?
We are seeking to appoint a new Operations Director to support the Brand Leader and Board Director of Brook Street, in driving the strategic direction of the brand, giving clear direction and leading the day-to-day operational running of the Strategic Accounts Business. Beyond this the successful applicant will have a genuine passion and desire to reinvigorate the brand and make a difference, with the ability to take every single person within their team on their journey to success.
- Overall operational management for the Brook Street Strategic Accounts business
- Accountable for the delivery of the strategic plan
- Working proactively with teams to drive the growth of market share in all Brook Street branches and locations
- Accelerate Brook Streets position as a market leader in all specialisms through networking and thought Leadership
So, What are we looking for?
- Working as a Senior Manager / Leader / Head of with extensive experience of Strategic Accounts / high volume / highly process driven / Delivery recruitment
- Demonstrable experience of growing both a temporary and permanent business
- Evidence of people engagement particularly in relation to change
- Sector and market SME level knowledge and experience to be a highly effective communicator at all levels and quickly install confidence in your experience and authority as a leader
- Led large virtual teams, building relationships across multiple regions
- Managing P&L and understanding the different elements that drive performance
- Leverage data and analytics generated to improve the operational performance and provide insights
- Drive forward new initiatives which improve Brook Street profitability and the client and candidate experience
- Deep understanding or the capacity to develop a deep understanding of the Brook Street service lines and product
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then please contact Nikita Shellard for more information.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.