Reports to: Head of Media Planning and Delivery
Other key relationships: Operational Directors, Divisional Directors, Marketing team, external suppliers
Reporting to the Head of Media and Delivery the Performance Media Manager is the SME in all performance media. Responsible for providing the business with strategic media plans, campaign management and evidence based recommendations for all performance media, including Indeed, this role will involve working in close partnership with the client account management team, as well as a range of internal operational colleagues and external suppliers.
- Drive use of performance media channels (biddable/programmatic/SEM/Indeed/recruitment aggregators) across all ManpowerGroup owned brands and client accounts, piloting new ways of engaging talent in target audience groups
- Develop detailed knowledge and lasting partnerships with relevant performance media channels including Indeed and other major recruitment aggregators
- Develop, plan and execute candidate attraction and B2B campaigns, sharing best practice for planning, buying and reporting
- Improve reporting, analysis and insights for all performance media campaigns to demonstrate ROAS and effectiveness for each audience
- Work with inhouse Designer/ approved design agencies and Attraction team to develop creative content for media campaigns
- Manage and co-ordinate media budgets for all performance media channels and campaigns, specifically Indeed, ensuring spend is cross charged correctly
- Draw on experience of using DMPs, attribution modelling and DSPs to develop programmatic service offering through testing, reviewing and making recommendations for using relevant technologies and processes
- Support new business pursuits with innovative solutions using performance media for RFPs and pitches
This is a role for a management level media professional who:
- Is confident, resourceful, results-oriented, and solutions-focused
- Has a background in agency, media or inhouse marketing teams with a focus on performance media
- Has an in-depth understanding of the technical set up, implementation and optimisation of performance and programmatic media
- Has experience with multiple performance media platforms (eg. Google/DV360, Facebook, LinkedIn) and DSP's. Experience with Indeed and recruitment AI platforms such as Appcast or Indeed IQ is preferable but not essential
- Who is able to take briefs and create detailed media plans with clear objectives and KPIs and sell in solutions to senior stakeholders
- Is results focused, analytical and confident in selling new ideas and concepts
- Can demonstrate experience in implementing detailed campaign management and insights processes
- Works effectively with teams to drive continuous improvement and best practice
- Has the ability to form strong and effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation
- Is creative, commercially minded and has strong planning and organisational skills
- Improvement in conversion rates on performance media
- Reduction in cost per attraction
- Increase in new candidates in CRM driven from P4P media campaigns
- New tools implemented/ channels piloted
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.