Over the past 60 years ManpowerGroup has grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies. Specialising in both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions via our specialist branch network across 50+ locations, we strive to deliver a tailored approach to each of our unique customers.
ManpowerGroup are looking to appoint three Permanent Placement Trainers to cover across the Group brands of Brook Street, Manpower and Experis. Primarily you all be assigned a specific brand although will be expected to support cross brand when required. The role will be to support our very aggressive Permanent Placement growth plans which includes the doubling of our PC headcount.
With this ambitious plan we are looking for a Perm expert to come and join us to ensure this growth plan is met and then to look at further areas where the brands can grow in permanent placement business. The individual will be reporting into the current Learning & Development Manager although will be required to work with the Brand National Perm Managers to ensure consistency of approach.
What you will be doing
The successful individual will be required to play a key role in the successful onboarding and inductions of all new starters & on going training and coaching needs. They will need to be holding daily 1-2-1 calls with new starters and their Managers to ensure performance progress is being made and any early gaps in knowledge are quickly irradicated. This is a desk-based role, allowing more time to spend with the Perm Placement Consultants while also meaning a close and thorough review of weekly KPI's can take place.
The role will enable the successful candidate to really drive performance and play a key part in upskilling our teams. Beyond this the successful applicant will have a genuine passion and desire to reinvigorate our PC's and make a difference, with the ability to take every single person within our Perm Community on this journey to success.
Who we're looking for
- Extensive experience of large-scale Permanent Placement recruitment and operational understanding of a Perm consultant.
- Demonstrable experience of growing and upskilling a workforce
- Evidence of people engagement particularly in relation to change
- Sector and market SME level knowledge and experience to be a highly effective communicator at all levels and quickly install confidence in your experience and authority as a trainer
- Leverage data and analytics generated to improve the operational performance and provide insights
- Drive forward new initiatives which improve profitability and the client and candidate experience, preferable experience selling bespoke solution; retainers, project and exclusivity
- Data and Tech focused experience particularly with LI Insights and presentation delivery
What we are offering
- Competitive salary
- Remote working, hybrid of office and home
- Ability to grow your career with plenty of opportunities within the UK and further afield
- Work for a global brand with values at its core, voted as one of the world's most ethical companies 12 years in a row.
At ManpowerGroup we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you