Due to our continued success and expansion, we have three new roles working as Permanent Placement Trainers. These roles are mainly remote working, although travel on a national basis will be required. If you are looking for a position where you can make a real impact in developing our permanent consultants to achieve their full potential, please get in touch today
Over the past 60 years ManpowerGroup has grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies. Specialising in both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions via our specialist branch network across 50+ locations, we strive to deliver a tailored approach to each of our unique customers.
ManpowerGroup are looking to appoint three Permanent Placement Trainers to work across the Group brands of Brook Street, Manpower and Experis. Primarily you all be assigned a specific brand although will be expected to support cross brand when required. The role will be to support our very rapid Permanent Placement growth plans which includes the doubling of our PC headcount.
With this ambitious plan we are looking for three Perm experts to come and join us to ensure this growth plan is met and then to look at further areas where the brands can grow in permanent placement business. These individuals will be reporting into the current Learning & Development Manager although will be required to work with the Brand National Perm Managers to ensure consistency of approach.
The successful individuals will be required to play a key role in the successful onboarding and inductions of all new starters & ongoing training and coaching needs. They will need to be holding daily 1-2-1 calls with new starters and their Managers to ensure performance progress is being made and any early gaps in knowledge are quickly irradicated. This is a desk-based role, allowing more time to spend with the Perm Placement Consultants while also meaning a close and thorough review of weekly KPI's can take place.
The role will enable the successful candidates to really drive performance and play a key part in upskilling our teams. Beyond this the successful applicants will have a genuine passion and desire to reinvigorate our PC's and make a difference, with the ability to take every single person within our Perm Community on this journey to success.
This role is a virtual role and national travel will be required, as you would expect in a key learning & development role.
- Responsible for the upskilling of our PC community
- Working proactively with perm teams to drive the growth of market share across all Group Brands
- Through influence and collaboration, develop perm capability across Brook Street, Manpower & Experis, including training & sales
- Working as a Trainer with extensive experience of high volume Permanent Placement recruitment and operational understanding of a Perm consultant.
- Demonstrable experience of growing and upskilling a workforce
- Evidence of people engagement particularly in relation to change
- Sector and market SME level knowledge and experience to be a highly effective communicator at all levels and quickly install confidence in your experience and authority as a trainer
- Influencing P&L's without direction responsibility and understanding the different elements that drive performance
- Monitor data and analytics generated to improve the operational performance and provide insights
- Drive forward new initiatives which improve profitability and the client and candidate experience, preferable experience selling bespoke solution, retainers, project, and exclusivity
- Data and Tech focused experience particularly with LI Insights and presentation delivery
- Deep understanding or the capacity to develop a deep understanding of the ManpowerGroup service lines and products
Agility: Comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and uncertainty
Drive: Hunger, energy, and desire to be successful for oneself and the wider organisation
Endurance: Highly resilient, tenacious and has stamina
Brightness: Intellectually curious and sharp, growth mindset
Influencing: Clear Messaging, quality decision making and able to engage the audience
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands', please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.