Programme Administrator for ManpowerGroup Key Client
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Programme Administrator to support the operational process and delivery of TAPFIN managed service solutions to our clients. The Programme Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Programme Manager and Professionals to deliver a service driven culture.
What does the role involve?
The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for first line support of the recruitment tool of choice, ensuring the compliance of the recruitment process is adhered to; this includes supporting the programme offices, the client, the suppliers and the contingent workers, ensuring customer satisfaction. Supporting the Programme Manager in enhancing the recruitment tool of choice in line with the client's requirements, ensuring all testing is completed. The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for coordinating the on boarding for any identified candidates from the client, working with the Assignment Managers, contingent workers and suppliers to ensure a successful on boarding experience.
Furthermore, the Programme Administrator will support on designated projects; supporting the Programme Office as required.
Providing First Line Support: i.e being full responsible for correct data, updating all changed in a timely manner to ensure invoices are processec correctly, working with finance to coordinate the use of IOs and attending weekly meetings to discuss issues and manage reporting.
- Manage offers for pre identified candidates; working closely with Assignment Managers, contingent workers and pay roll provider to ensure smooth on-boarding process.
- Coordinate new starters working with Program Office, Payroll Providers and Suppliers
- Coordinate suppliers on a day to day basis ensuring process and documentation is being adhered to, escalating any issues to Programme Manager
- Attend weekly meetings with pay roll providers to ensure no starter issues
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the recruitment process, would be an advantage
- Experience of working with technology
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including issue resolution
- Self starter - able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the TAPFIN team
- Experience of supporting change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Ability in to manage suppliers / third party agencies
- Experience of working with e-Recruitment and VMS technology, would be an advantage
- Not afraid of conflict and experience of conflict resolution
Please contact Nikita on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click to apply.