Programme Manager - TAPFIN
We are currently looking for a Programme Manager for our brand TAPFIN to support the operational process and delivery of managed service solutions to a specific client. The Programme Manager will be supporting the Client Account Director and Team.
They are responsible for a Team of direct reports who manage the contingent worker workforce. They should work within the employment policies of Manpower Group Solutions, with responsibility for the recruitment and continuing development of their teams. They must ensure to drive high performance and deliver against all MSP objectives, KPI's and SLAs.
The Programme Manager will ensure that the day-to-day processes around contingent worker recruitment are compliant with frameworks, and that policies, procedures and best practices are adhered to. This is to guarantee customer and supplier satisfaction
Alongside the Client Account Director, they will identify and support continuous improvement opportunities, fostering innovation to challenge the norm. They will also work in collaboration to engage with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
The Programme Manager will also support on designated projects; resourcing/recruitment audits and implementation of resourcing/recruitment programmes.
For additional information regarding day-to-day responsibilities, please get in touch directly.
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Established career within a Managed Service Programme, Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider
- Strong people management experience with proven team management skills.
- Understanding of recruiting SLA's and KPIs and experience in driving a team to achieve.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to drive performance in others
- Strong understanding of the temporary worker models and legislation (both AW and SOW)
- Target driven and results focused - with a track record of delivering against objectives
- High level of customer service skills
- Experience of working with bespoke software
- Experience of managing complex situations through to resolution
- Experience in an on-site recruitment environment
- Must be able to liaise at a high level and be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking
- A pro-active, flexible, can do attitude is essential
- Smart, bright and enthusiastic with a rolled-up-sleeves mentality
- Ability to manage in changing environments and work in virtual teams
- Able to influence at the highest level - internally and externally
- Able to deliver work on time to a consistently high standard
- Good Project Management and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse data and prepare feedback to present.
- Charismatic, friendly, presentable in a corporate environment - makes a strong, positive first impression
- Planning- time management, activity, presentations, collateral
- Excellent relationship building skills - internal and external clients
- Self-evaluation- a constant analysis of self-performance and capability with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Tenacious, able to overcome challenges, resilient
- Ability to raise the bar and challenge the norm.
- Highly self-motivated - able to self-manage
Technical Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of legal and compliance issues surrounding personnel selection and Statement of Work contracts (for example, IR35).
- Process review, optimisation, and design; with a technical focus
- Vendor Management Systems (VMS) - preferably Fieldglass - ability to extract data and analyse information
- Microsoft Office experience required - must have medium to advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-look ups, formulas - minimum level expected)
At ManpowerGroup we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.