Strategic Project Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
The role of a Strategic Project Manager working within our Talent Solutions Brand is required to ensure the successful deployment of strategic projects for a leading Financial Services Client. The successful candidate will become involved in ensuring the workforce solution is deployed appropriately (Managed Service Programs) and strategic projects are managed across the program duration.
This is a hands-on role providing project management leadership and subject matter expertise for complex managed services deliverables.
So, what will you be doing?
- Project managing the delivery of MSP projects using appropriate controls and methodology
- Determining project timelines/plans, using appropriate tool
- Managing internal and client stakeholders throughout the project management
- Supporting teams developing MSP solutions for complex engagements as a subject matter expert in project management
- Creating and maintaining project controls such as project documentation and run project meeting cadences in line with ManpowerGroup project methodology
- Managing risk to the projects by identifying and mitigating such risks
- Supporting intelligence gathering for client sessions, understanding all relevant business and technical objectives and requirements
- Documentation of assessment, discovery sessions, process workshops
- Becoming an expert in the MSP solutions field, being creative and innovative; demonstrating consultative skills
What are we looking for?
- Solid understanding of Project Management principles and methodology
- Ability to manage by influence a cross functional teams of peers, managers and client contacts
- Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Ability to identify risk and drive resolution accordingly
- Proficiency with MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, follow through and assessment skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- A capability of building sound client and internal client relationships at all levels - team player
Apply now for immediate consideration