Internal Recruiter - RPO - Contract OR Permanent Staffing | Bristol
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars. Could you join our team?
As a Recruitment Consultant within our CoRE (Centre of Recruitment Excellence) Team, you will work with some of the world's most prestigious IT, Engineering and Finance Clients.
We provide fully outsourced recruitment solutions to tier one engineering organisations. These companies are the leaders in their field, ensuring our national security, supporting critical infrastructure, and developing innovative solutions within the automotive, renewable, and aerospace industries. Our Recruiters have the amazing opportunity to work on exciting, high tier projects and to work exclusively with Global leading automotive, IT and Engineering Organisations.
As our clients keep growing every day, so do we, meaning we need individuals who can work autonomously, eager to crack on, and keen to make things happen. Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. Our team will make sure you are constantly being supported in achieving targets and building your brand to become the 'go to' person and subject matter expert in your specialist market.
Do You Offer…?
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant with knowledge within either IT/ Finance Engineering/ Technical Recruitment
- People skills! Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll need to be passionate about.
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed and hit targets, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- Ambition, curiosity, and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
So, what's in it for you?
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Generous basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Hybrid/remote working options for those that want it
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
- Chance to work as a White labelled recruiter for Global leading automotive, IT and Engineering Organisations
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact