Recruitment Account Coordinator
- Liaising with managers regarding new vacancies and requirements
- Engaging with the CoRE recruitment team about those vacancies
- Preparing CVs for presentation to the client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for client inspection.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required
- Processing offers from hiring managers and relaying relevant information to the CoRE recruitment teams and candidates
- Engaging with the hiring managers to confirm offer acceptance or negotiate as required
- Liaising with the Talent Solutions Ops Manager and CoRE recruitment team to ensure delivery to the client
- Responding to hiring managers and HR with queries regarding candidates
- Supporting the Ops Manager in reporting requirements
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager.
On boarding and compliance
- Maintain offer tracker (format TBC) and use this to help with Purchase Orders, invoices, etc.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Keeping the excel database/or Workday updated with all new roles released, CV's submitted, interviews arranged and offers made
- Use the in-house CMS/ATS systems to coordinate vacancies and ensure this is updated in real time
- Maintain and update Client KPI & SLA spreadsheets.
- Gathering information for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Compiling ad hoc reports for Talent Solutions and Wipro stakeholders around SLA performance as requested
- A-Levels or degree level qualification or suitable office experience
- Experience in a customer focused role dealing with internal and external stakeholders, with demonstrable potential to progress further into the business
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent computer skills such as Excel, Outlook and other MS Office application
- Good reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge would be beneficial
- Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
- Engaging and authentic - easily and effectively engages people, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Great connector - being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Be accountable. Able to always deliver on commitments