Account Manager - Experis, ManPower Group
Do you relish the challenge and intrigue of new and innovative recruitment assignments? Interested in the possibilities within technical, IT, and digital business? Hungry to build networks and reap the rewards of being employed by a flagship, global leader within IT?
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to support multiple clients from various industry sectors. The role involves but not limited to; requirement oversight, relationship building, problem solving, stakeholder management, SLA ownership and third-party management - all whilst ultimately driving revenue growth across all accounts. If you want to become business savvy and create a platform to grow your own career, then this is the role for you.
- To take overall responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of contract and permanent recruitment solutions for each client
- Ensure delivery against documented and agreed client SLA targets and take action to improve where targets are failing
- To act as single point of contact for client business units ensuring a high touch value added service is provided
- Effectively manage client expectations and satisfaction
- To create and maintain strong relationships within the business units at all levels
- To liaise with the key functions that support the delivery process including internal delivery teams and external third-party agency suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing hiring managers
- Ideally you will have previous Account Management experience within Recruitment
- Or you will have a strong recruitment background working in a technical sector and demonstratable potential to progress
- Experience with client relationship management
- Persuasive and a natural problem solver
- Highly consultative approach with a good work ethic and credibility
- Organizational skills with the ability to time manage and prioritize tasks effectively
- Confident and adaptable with strong communication skills
- Excellent salary of up to £32,000 along with £10,000 bonus
- Fully flexible remote working
- Generous benefits! Choose from private medical care, dental care, perkbox, vouchers and many more
- Opportunity for £4,400 car allowance
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Work for a global leader in Workforce Solutions
- Award winning environment and culture with regular social events and incentives
- Access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a company that's been voted one of the world's most ethical business for 13 years in a row!
- Clear progression ladder with opportunity to progress to more senior positions quickly.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV to be considered immediately or get in touch with Amy on 07483936902 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.