Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project solutions and managed services. As the need for IT skills accelerates, we help organisations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, a Fortune 500 Global Business and world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
The Role, what you will be doing ?
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager, based within the Experis Client Engagement Team. To support multiple clients within various industry sectors. The role involves but not limited to; requirement oversight, relationship building, problem solving, stakeholder management, SLA ownership and third-party management - all whilst ultimately driving revenue growth across all accounts.
- Take responsibility for the end to end delivery of contract and permanent recruitment solutions for each individual hiring manager and providing relevant documentation
- To act as single point of contact for client business units ensuring a high touch value added service is provided
- To work with the Head of Perm to develop a specific business plan for accountable areas outlining processes and internal SLA's
- Effectively manage client expectations and satisfaction
- To create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships within the business units at all levels
- To liaise with the key functions that support the delivery process including internal delivery teams and external third-party agency suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing hiring managers
- Ability to educate client around the full Experis product set, and using buy in triggers to sell the solutions effectively
About You, What we are looking for
- Previous Account Management experience highly desirable
- Ideally a strong recruitment background
- Proactive and professional internal and external relationship management
- Natural problem solver
- Initiative is key and the ability to work autonomously
- Drive to succeed
- Highly consultative approach with a good work ethic and natural credibility
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with changing objectives
- Be able to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Influencing and negotiation skills
The role is working a hybrid working arrangement, remote and office based in London City Blackfriars (within walking distance of all major public transport).
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
On offer is a competitive salary and development opportunities. If you feel you have the skills detailed above and are looking for long term career progression and development, please apply today.