Administrator - Recruitment - Hydrid Working (1/2 days in office, 2/3 days WFH)
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
First Line Support
- Offer timely 1st line support for all queries
- All queries received before 1630 to be acknowledged and advised who will be looking into the query
- All queries to be resolved within 24 hours with satisfactory resolution
- Any queries unable to be resolved locally, manage escalations to support timely resolution
- Highlight any queries that need to be escalated
- Support the Programme Manager on all testing of the Recruitment Tool of choice
- Responsible for correct data in tool.
- Update all changes in a timely manner to ensure inclusion in next invoice run.
- Working with Finance to coordinate the use of IOs.
- Manage error logs in timely manner to ensure errors do not affect recruitment or invoice run.
- Able to run adhoc reports as and when required
- Manage offers for pre identified candidates.
- Coordinate new starters working with Program Office, Payroll Providers and Suppliers
- Coordinate suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Attend weekly meetings with pay roll providers.
- Manage day to day workloads to ensure SLAs are met
- Collate information for Performance Issues
- Adding contingent workers to appropriate systems
- Experience using Fieldglass - desirable
- Experience in the recruitment process, would be an advantage
- Experience of working with technology
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- e-Recruitment and VMS technology, would be an advantage
So, Whats in it for you?
- Chance to work permanently in ManpowerGroup.
- Remote work - 2 days in the Southampton office and 3 days WFH.
- Laptop provided.
- Training provided.
- 6 months bonus.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.