Recruitment and Account Coordinator
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
As Recruitment Consultant and Account Coordinator within our Public Sector Teams, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle. You will provide an outstanding service for our prestigious clients by Coordinating the recruitment of their temporary workforce.
So, what will you be doing?
- Working with Client Manager's to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
- Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
- Arranging interviews and conducting when necessary
- Dealing with and coordinating responses to ad-hoc contract issues and problems
- Implement HR policies and procedures
- Carry our efficient exit procedures
- Manage account finance by providing figures as required and correct invoicing
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements.
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper-based documents
- Deliver a comprehensive Induction plan to all new starters and promote a successful retention plan
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Promote Brook Streets Image through appearance and conduct
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within Recruitment or a Customer Service / Compliance role previously is advantageous
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must have communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to speak with both candidates and the client by telephone and over email
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn
- Must be driven and motivated
- Must always be extremely personable and professional
So, what's in It for you?
- An excellent basic salary and the opportunity to earn commission
- The opportunity to secure a permanent role with ManpowerGroup
- Work for a business that's been voted one of the worlds most ethical for 12 years running
- Access to hundreds of internal opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Join a fun and supportive team that will drive you to be the best
Apply now for immediate consideration