Recruitment Business Partner
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
To be responsible for the successful delivery of contingent recruitment services and managing vacancies through the full recruitment process from vacancy approval through to offer. The Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) will be responsible for the relationship management with key Hiring Managers (HM's) and stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to the HM on the recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within your business areas to build strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you are able to offer advice and support around recruitment plans, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Keep managers informed on the progress of their vacancies
- Provide regular reports, weekly updates and market information to hiring managers.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in relation to the most appropriate sourcing strategies and develop creative solutions
- Develop corrective action plans for individual roles or projects when required
- Manage specialist projects when required
- Design, develop and deliver presentations to a range of audiences, when required
- Be a trusted recruitment advisor to both HM's and HR
- Work with 3rd party suppliers, HR and Talent Acquisition, Hiring Manager's and candidates through the recruitment lifecycle
Process Management & Operational Effectiveness
- Take full responsibility for all roles within your business area
- Develop recruitment plans, arrange agency briefings for each role with the HM's
- Agree timescales and clear expectations of the details of each role
- Ensure shortlists of candidates are suitable for all roles
- Manage and engage with third party suppliers when required, regular engagement, inclusion in review meetings and performance management.
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure all delivery SLAs are met - CV submission, organising of interviews, offers.
- Ensure HM's are providing timely feedback on CV's, availability and Interview feedback in line with SLA's
- Ensure offer details are correct for all positions
- Full use of the VMS system to ensure all data is in the system and that the status of each role is up to date
- Develop experience in additional operational processes relating to Invoicing, Supplier Management reviews, D&I, and client presentations.
- Flexibility to support on other areas of the account when required
- Supporting the Programme Manager, if appropriate, on broader sector activities
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other Talent Solutions products and services within the account.
- Raise the visibility of the Talent Solutions and Experis through regular hiring manager meetings.
- Complete project work as required - e.g. training sessions within the team, review recruitment processes and supporting documentation/template.
- Demonstrable track record in a fast paced recruitment role - agency or in-house
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and review shortlists and make sound judgments on suitability.
- Excellent presentations skills
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach drives activities through to conclusions
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.