Lead Recruitment Business Partner
Remote with travel
The Lead Recruitment Business Partner will manage a team of RBP's and support them in delivery of the permanent recruitment solution for Babcock. Ideally the Team Leader role does not directly manage requisitions but has responsibility for the delivery of the requisitions managed by the RBP's within their team.
- Responsible for the outputs of a team of RBP's to ensure delivery against Babcock business goals
- Regular team meetings to ensure that goals are set and achieved
- Ensure that workloads are balanced as evenly as possible between team members
- Track team activity and ensure that corrective action plans are created for any roles that lose traction
- Ensure that PO's for placement fees are collected on time across the Sector by RBP's to optimize the billing process
- Support the development of the team through formal reviews and coaching
- Report directly to the Programme Manager on team performance
Relationship Management & Strategic Direction
- Build key relationships with senior stakeholders within the Sector and liaise regarding key matters relating to recruitment
- Act as an escalation point for recruitment issues for reporting RBP business areas
- Provide Sector level monthly reports and attend relevant Sector level HR/Resourcing/Business meetings
- Provide guidance to the HM both directly where required and the through your team on the optimum recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within your business areas to build strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you are able to offer advice and support around recruitment plans, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Manage specialist projects when required
- Design, develop and deliver presentations to a range of audiences, when required
Process Management & Operational Effectiveness
- Support the activities of the RBP's within the sector and act as the first point of contact for operational queries
- Provide guidance to both the business and RBP regarding corrective action plans and/or challenging aged roles
- Provide updates and reports to the RPO Programme Manager and Client Relationship Director relating to activity, progress, challenges and risks within the Sector
- Take full responsibility for all roles within your business area
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure all delivery SLAs are met - CV submission, organising of interviews, offers.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure suitable advertising, campaigns and marketing material are available
- Work closely with Recruitment Coordinators to ensure all elements of the process are managed correctly
- Full use of Success Factors to ensure all data is in the system and that the status of each role is up to date
- Support with the recruitment of ManpowerGroup Babcock account team
- Support the RPO Programme Manager and Client Relationship Director in developing opportunities within the Babcock account
- Flexibility to support on other areas of the account when required
- Work collaboratively with colleagues on the Babcock MSP account to ensure client requirements are met
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other MPG products and services within the account
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Demonstrable track record of senior account management within an RPO
- Experience of working on a large and complex account within a permanent recruitment environment
- Prior experience in a on-site environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing challenging client situationsExperience of acting as an advisor to less experienced members of a team
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and review shortlists and make sound judgments on suitability.
- Excellent presentations skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Empathy with clients' goals and objectives - proactive in meeting these and developing ways of increasing the presence of MPG and clients success.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach drives activities through to conclusions
- Contemporary recruiting - leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent, and match them to the right opportunities.
- Understand human potential- knowing people's motivations, strengths and where they need to develop is critical to helping them succeed.
- Engaging and authentic - easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Brilliant feedback - making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
- Great connector - being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives