Recruitment Business Partner | REMOTE WORKING
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) for one of ManpowerGroups most prestigious Engineering Clients. As a Recruitment business partner, you will account manage the 'Marine' Business area of our client, overseeing a number of high-level engineering requirements.
So what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary, bonus package and car allowance
- Remote working
- Achievable score card and deliverables
- Flexible benefits such as perkbox, private dental, private medical, highstreet vouchers and much more
- An opportunity to work for a multi-million pound, already successful RPO
- Work with a successful and supportive team of established RBPs
- Clear and structured career path and progression goals
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across MPG each year
- Work for a business that's been named world's most ethical for 13 years running
- Ensuring all requirements are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer and supplier satisfaction through meeting set KPIs and SLAs
- Client relationship management - developing strong client relationships up to and including Director level.
- Recruitment process management - responsible for candidate management, candidate experience and for always promoting the client as an employer of choice.
- Working with hiring managers and the delivery teams to ensure effective delivery of roles
Experience required for Recruitment Business Partner role:
Experience of being a recruiter or Account Manager within an RPO or MSP environment