At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, like Brook Street Social Care.
Brook Street Social Care has been a trusted recruitment partner to the social care sector for more than 25 years. Specialising in adult care, education, housing, services to children and specialist social care recruitment, we know how to connect the right person to the right job.
Purpose: Maximising new business and sustaining existing client relationships in delivering a quality and safe recruitment service whilst upholding the standards of excellence and compliance set by the company
Reporting to: Branch Manager
New Business Development
- To identify potential business opportunities with new clients, establish their requirements and value to the company
- Develop and maintain business relationships with appropriate clients' contact through a structured approach, to include telesales, visits and other marketing activities
- Maintain BS Social Care's general profile within the local area and monitor competitor activity
- Speculatively represent applicants in line with business guidelines
Maximising Existing Business
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients through regular and structured contact to establish on-going business requirements and maximise business potential (i.e. on-going staff needs, seasonal trends and new recruitment plans)
- Conduct regular visits and quality assessments to include quality of service of care workers to all clients
- Address any issues with care workers in a timely manner and identify, with the Branch Manager, solutions with relevant parties keeping regular face-to-face contact
Applicant Recruitment and Management
- Identify and attract core applicants using appropriate attraction techniques
- Develop and maintain effective business relationship with all core applicants and care workers including but not restricted to registering and interviewing the applicants, establishing their requirements, identifying strength and key skills through appropriate assessments and complete induction process
- Ensure all applicants are fully vetted in line with all company policies and procedures, including Enhanced CRB Disclosures and only those cleared and signed off as safe and ready to work by the Branch Manager are assigned
- Conduct "Take-On" with care workers in line with company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all care workers are fully briefed on the assignment including any known Health and Safety risks, Client's or Service User's needs and any other requirements or expectations
- Conduct regular supervision of care workers in line with company policies and procedures and clients' expectations
- Assist with the out of hours service (on-call) on a rota basis
- Ensure an effective and accurate weekly timesheet management within the specified timeframes, to include missing images queries
- Liaise with Sales Ledger/Credit Control contacts to promptly resolve queries on the Query Management system, escalating where appropriate
- Ensure retention of care workers through good relations and utilise marketing incentives to encourage loyalty
- Ensure compliance with company, client contractual arrangements and legislative requirements including referencing and relevant clearance
- Act promptly to resolve complaints, escalating where required
- Ensure that complete and accurate records relating to care workers, clients, service users and assignments are kept on paper files and Navigator
- Comply with Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Co-operate with Senior Managers in the audit process and act promptly to resolve any issues of non-compliance
What are we looking for?
- A confident communicator, with passion and enthusiasm who is looking for the opportunity to join an established and highly motivated team
- Someone who can work on their own initiative and has a desire to drive the business forward
- Ideally someone with a background in recruitment or sales, however candidates with a history of working in either the Care or Education sector are encouraged to apply
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and commission structure
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent culture; focusing on diversity & inclusion, development and value-add work
Please contact Jacqui Harris for more information
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.