At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
- Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Desk
- Reporting to Branch Manager
We pride ourselves on recruiting people with an entrepreneurial spirit to run their own part of Brook Street, giving them the autonomy to treat it as their own business, and the support and development needed to be successful.
We have a culture and environment of high performance and recognition of achievement. At Brook Street, we have a great work life balance. You won't be expected to work 12 hour days but will be treated like an adult and given every opportunity to succeed along with a transparent bonus & reward package with opportunities to develop your skills throughout your career.
Brook Street are a successful employment agency with over 70 years experience. We're part of the ManpowerGroup, so have an excellent resource of tools available to deliver the very best service to our customers, candidates and employees.
Due to expansion, we have opportunities for Temporary Consultants and Permanent Consultants in our Office Professionals department.
- Making sales calls to potential Employers for new business.
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are recorded.
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and face-to-face interview.
- Ability to test and assess competencies in technical vertical as well as candidate behaviours
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Must have telesales, business development or field sales experience
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Brook Street to clients.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Ability to plan/manage own time effectively.
- Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration