Recruitment Consultant | Brook Street | Tunbridge Wells
Forget pigeon-holed resourcing or reading robotic sales scripts; you change people's careers, and you change people's lives. This is a hunting role, packing a punch with the variety and dynamism of 360 recruitment.
Life as a recruiter at Brook Street is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023. Brook Street is part of the ManpowerGroup, a $22bn global organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Since Brook Street opened its doors over 75 years ago, we've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
Do You Offer…?
- Experience in customer service or retail with a knack for talking to people
- The confidence to roll your sleeves up & get stuck in to making calls and building your desk
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Ambition, curiosity and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
Your Future at Brook Street…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Uncapped earning potential, plus the opportunity to earn from day one with no threshold
- Exceptional onboarding programme delivered cross-brand with additional one-to-one training, coaching, and mentoring through our Permanent Trainers to ensure your ongoing development
- Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
- Wellbeing days off, monthly and quarterly incentives including lunches and nights away
- Annual international Top Performer trip
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.