Brook Street, ManpowerGroup - £22,000-£27,000 (£40k+ OTE)
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023. Brook Street is part of the ManpowerGroup, a $22bn global organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Since Brook Street opened its doors over 75 years ago, we've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
So, what will you be doing?
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Using sales, business development, marketing, and networking techniques to position Brook Street as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
So, what's in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential, plus the opportunity to earn from day one with no threshold
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Exceptional onboarding programme delivered cross-brand with additional one-to-one training, coaching, and mentoring through our Permanent Trainers to ensure your ongoing development throughout your career
- Wellbeing days off, monthly and quarterly incentives including lunches and nights away
- Annual international Top Performer trip
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant and growing and developing a permanents desk
- Business-to-business sales experience
- People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ambition, curiosity and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
- Every day is different and you'll be responsible for your own desk so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.