Recruitment Consultant - OTE £60k
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year
As a Temp Consultant for the Brook Street Bristol Branch, your role will involve identifying potential business opportunities with new clients and maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
So, what will you be doing?
* Develop and maintain business relationships with appropriate client contacts through a structured approach
* Speculatively represent applicants in line with business guidelines
* Address issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties implementing them in agreed timescales
* Identify core applicants using appropriate attraction techniques
* Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all core-applicants and temporary workers including but not restricted too registering and interviewing the applicant to establishing their requirements, strength and key skills through appropriate computer assessments including Advantage
* Identify suitable booking opportunities for applicants and communicating all requirements of the job
* Ensure retention of temporaries through fair and competitive pay rates as well as marketing initiatives
* Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements
* Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence.
* Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
* Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct of the branch staff
* Uphold Brook Street's brand profile at all times through the effective management of both clients and applicants
* Ensure adherence to personal activity and revenue targets
* Monitor developments and trends in the local market including competitor activity
* Maintain profitable margins through appropriate charge rates within business guidelines
* contribute to the maintenance of quality housekeeping
What are we looking for?
* Previous experience of 360 Recruitment Consultancy, ideally within Temporary Staffing - Not essential
* An accomplished Consultant that is motivated, adaptable, resilient and that demonstrates learnability
What's in it for you?
* An excellent basic salary and commission structure
* A choice of personal benefits once you have passed probation
* Excellent culture ( we operate in a high performance culture where our consultants are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
* Work for a business that's been voted the worlds most ethical business for 12 years running
* A clear and structured career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
* Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
* Access to award winning learning and development
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Christina Evans on 07483936446