At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant (180 Role)
Location: Uxbridge (with remote working)
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager, Care Team
- Brook Street are looking for 180 Recruitment Consultant to join our Perm Projects Team in Social Care; based in our Uxbridge Branch.
- We are currently working from home, but you will be required to go into the Uxbridge branch for training and work in the future.
- You will be a part of a wider team who specialise in recruiting for a variety of clients which require staff in the Health and Social care sectors.
- The ideal candidate would be motivated to learn and grow professionally, have a good telephone manner, be organised and not afraid of challenges with ideally, previous recruitment experience in perm or temp recruitment.
- Your role as a Recruitment Consultant will be to work as part of a team, under the supervision and direction of Sourcing Team Leads, to work on job vacancies across the full spectrum of the Health and Social care sectors.
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied range of each role.
- Searching across a variety of job boards, internal databases and social media, to source candidates for vacancies.
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
- Reviewing CV's to see if they have relevant experience for jobs recruiting for as well as advising candidates to prepare suitable CVs for relevant positions.
- Ensuring all candidates have suitable capabilities to work based on eligibility and experience
- Booking potential candidates in for a face to face or video interview.
- Building rapport with candidates whilst keeping professionalism at all times.
- Previous resourcing or candidate focussed experience ideal
- Able to work at a fast pace; meeting client deliver deadlines
- Able to build strong relationships with candidates; supporting them through their recruitment process, as well as after care once they've started in role
- Strong attention to detail; our clients are heavily focussed on compliance so ensuring candidates have the correct right to work & documentation is key
- Self motivated; as we continue to work from home, it's vital that you are able to motivate yourself to deliver on client requirements
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.