Senior Recruitment Consultant | Preston
Brook Street Social Care | ManpowerGroup
As a Senior Recruiter within Brook Street you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through extensive training and managerial/mentoring support to ensure that you maximise not only your abilities but also the market opportunities. Brook Street thrives on people who are passionate about talent solutions, market knowledge and being the best at what they do!
- Overseeing a small team of Temporary Consultants using your industry specialist knowledge to upskill and provide ongoing support to the team to ensure financial targets are met.
- You will ensure the team have the knowledge and skills required to carry out their day to day roles. This will include running training sessions, ongoing coaching, providing day to day mentoring and on the shoulder support and running team meetings with the Temp team.
- As a true Subject Matter Expert in your market, you will continue to develop your understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment.
- You will run and manage your own temp desk, working towards set GP targets and activity targets whilst also overseeing the overall Temporary team GP financials to ensure the team is on track.
- You'll be at the forefront of our client engagement strategy and ensure our business is successful through bringing on new client wins as well as maximising potential within our existing client base. This will include:
- Developing business with both new and existing clients through networking and other business development activities.
- Ensuring our existing client base is being kept up to date and that an effective strategy for lapsed clients is implemented.
- Supporting other consultants in client meetings and presentations to ensure the client experience and engagement
- Being a true solution led sales expert, bringing to life a wide range of other products and services from the wider Manpower Group, and selling these as appropriate, including cross border services, consulting services, project-based services, and academy services.
- Building networks and growing relationships within the wider ManpowerGroup family to enable more effective cross selling, further widening our client base through existing cross-company relationships.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in recruitment essential - preferably within the social/healthcare industry with a proven track record of managing, maintaining and developing the temporary business.
- A full understanding of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Leadership/Mentorship experience, with proven track record of working within a leadership/senior consultant role. Or looking for the next step in their career.
- Naturally organised and good at organising and inspiring others
- Demonstrable experience in business development and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to lead in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Ability to understand client challenges and work with a solution to sell services directly relevant to solving those challenges.
- Self- motivated and driven with a positive and 'can-do' attitude.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Please click apply for immediate consideration