Recruitment Consultant - Social Care | Competitive Base Salary from £25K - £28K + Uncapped Commission | Cardiff
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of success? Do you want to work for one of the UK's most recognised recruitment brands? We are looking for driven and ambitious individuals to join our winning team in Brook Street to help us continue build our brand.
Life as a recruiter at Brook Street is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars. And you could be one of them! As a Recruitment Consultant you'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
Brook Street is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies that matches thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year. We can offer the security of working for a global business in a family environment with a thriving team spirit.
- Business development calls and client meetings - you will build up your own client base by following cold and warm leads.
- Candidate marketing - you will source, screen, and engage with candidates, booking them in for interviews with your clients and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Developing your personal online brand
- Working to achieve targets
- Become an expert within your specialist field
- A tailored programme for your learning and development
- A clearly defined career pathway with achievable promotion criteria
- Opportunity to partner high-performing colleagues to develop your skillset
- Uncapped commission structure
- Future leaders programme for high performers
- A global organisation offering a variety of progression opportunities
- Lunch clubs, annual target-hitters trip, and other team competitions
- A family environment with a thriving team spirit
- 24 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus your birthday off
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for thirteen years running!
- Generous company benefits including private healthcare, employee discounts and many more
- Hybrid working options in selected branches
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant who has worked in any market, or a sales-driven individual who is looking to get into recruitment.
- A proven biller in either a temporary or permanent recruitment position or track record in sales and business development
- A strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Ambition, drive, and a money motivated attitude
- First class communication skills
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
We can only consider candidates who reside in the United Kingdom and hold full right to work.