DO YOU HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU LOVE SPEAKING TO CLIENTS AND BUILDING RAPPORT WITH THEM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE THAT OFFERS A STRONG COMMISSION STRUCTURE?
- Southampton, UK.
- Permanent full time. Commission + training offered.
- Hybrid working.
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to grow the client base through winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong pipeline. This role will be managing a warm temp desk on the production / industrial desk.
There is no micro management in this role and we are looking for someone who can work independently and use their own initiative. Sales and Recruitment experience is IDEAL not a must and we are looking for a proactive, resilient and a driven individual!
- Using sales, business development, in order to build revenue and maximise client portfolio
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities
- Using talent databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates for the client
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews and providing feedback
- Working towards and exceeding targets/KPI's
What you need to have:
- Strong accountability for owning and developing the talent pipelines.
- Being able to win new business whilst growing the current base
- Articulates themselves clearly and confidently
- Able to win business be it working on warm or cold leads
- Financially driven and wants to earn great commission!
What's on offer?
- Amazing training, coaching and development opportunities
- A career path with is clearly identified and achievable
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
Please APPLY today and one of the members of the team will be in touch!
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working