Location: Falkirk, Scotland.
Duration: Permanent full time.
Experience Needed: Sales / New Business experience needed for this role. It will be hybrid working once training is completed.
To grow our client customer base through winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline. This role will be managing a perm recruitment desk on the Engineering / Supply Chain vertical. Any sales / recruitment knowledge is ideal and you will manage the full recruitment cycle.
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice
- Winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable passive talent who are already employed
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates for the client
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews and providing feedback
- Salary and rate negotiation
- Strong accountability for filling orders, developing client relationships and maximising business potential
- An exceptional ability to listen, consult, seek to understand candidate / client needs and aspirations
- Anticipates and looks ahead, to proactively drive actions and conversations
- Seeks to understand clients' short and long-term skill needs, and uses to guide candidates in developing in-demand skillsets
- Articulates themselves clearly and confidently, as a result able to effectively influence the client and candidate
Benefits and Perks:
- Amazing training, coaching and development opportunities
- A career path with is clearly identified and achievable
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND A CONSULTANT WILL BE IN TOUCH!!
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.