DO YOU HAVE ENGINEERING OR MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU LOVE SPEAKING TO CLIENTS?
- Location: Cambridge - UK.
- Permanent + hybrid working.
- Commission + company benefits offered
Manpower are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the business and make a positive impact. A key focus for us in Manpower is developing our people. We are a people business and it is the people who will make the difference and drive our organisation forward.
This is an opportunity for someone who has the right mindset, resilient and wants to work with clients and candidates. A great steppingstone for anyone wanting a career in Recruitment! This will be working on the Manufacturing temp with a bit of perm recruitment assignments.
To grow our client customer base through winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline. This role will be working within the manufacturing desk and you will be working with experienced consultants within a brilliant team.
- Using sales, business development, in order to build revenue and maximise client portfolio
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities
- Using talent databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates for the client
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews and providing feedback
- Working towards and exceeding targets/KPI's
- Strong accountability for owning and developing the talent pool, with a long-term view of helping them build their careers
- An exceptional ability to listen, consult, seek to understand candidate needs and aspirations
- Articulates themselves clearly and confidently
- Able to win business be it working on warm or cold leads
- Financially driven and wants to earn great commission!
What's on offer?
- Amazing training, coaching and development opportunities
- A career path with is clearly identified and achievable
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND A CONSULTANT WILL BE IN TOUCH!
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.