Senior Recruitment Consultant - Remote
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
You'll be joining a high performing sales team with expertise in Permanent and Temporary workforce solutions. We expect you to become an expert in identifying prospects, meeting clients and working hard to understand their business needs and the impact that the current market is having, looking for ways that we can support them in navigating today's ever-changing world of work. You'll be managing a permanent desk, driving new business in your vertical market in sectors such as; Construction, Utilities, Procurement & Supply chain, Driving & Logistics etc.
As a team we've performed exceptionally throughout a challenging year and that is supported by the fact that our teams are still growing. Recent years have seen our Perm Consultants repeatedly dominate the national Top 10 and we've had annual nominations for Perm Consultant of the Year since 2017.
So, what will you be doing?
We're looking for experienced Recruiters that are looking for exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that. This opportunity is for remote working so it's open to anyone in the UK. As a Consultant, you'll be jumping straight into one of our highly functioning and well-established teams.
You may have an existing client base that you can start working with straight away, or you may need to come in and build a new market from scratch - either way we're there to support and guide you, with warm connections and candidates on our vast internal database.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships
- Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
- Refer business to other parts of the Manpower business that fall outside of your vertical market and work closely with other business leaders
- Proactively source candidates using the available tools
- Account Manage the relationships with clients that you develop or are allocated. This will include developing a relationship with key stakeholders, allocating resources to ensure vacancies are filled successfully, ensuring all administration is completed
- Demonstrable experience in building a 360 recruitment desk from scratch (Ideally in a related market)
- Demonstrable experience in cold calling and winning new clients and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to work in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Strong record of consistent billing
- Demonstrate an expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
- The discipline required to work remotely
- An excellent basic salary and a generous, uncapped commission structure
- Join an already well established and highly reputable team within these industries
- Excellent personal and team-based incentives and rewards and winning culture
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds' most ethical' for three years running
- Fast track your personal and professional growth whilst being supported by an award winning L&D team
- Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
Please click to apply for immediate consideration