Are you looking for a rewarding career within Recruitment?
Due to expansion Brook Street have an exciting opportunity to join our successful team in SOUTHAMPTON
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies - matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year
So, what will you be doing?
- Building and nurturing professional relationships with both new and existing clients
- Maintain Brook Street's excellent reputation within the local area
- Develop and maintain business identifying opportunities for expansion
- Identify, attract, and interview core applicants and maintain strong relationships with them, establishing their requirements, their strengths, and key skills
- Proactively seek opportunities for applicants
- Monitor developments and trends in the local market including competitor activity
What are we looking for?
- A confident communicator, with passion and enthusiasm who is looking for the opportunity to join an established and highly motivated team
- Someone who is able to work on their own initiative and is career driven
- Ideally someone with a background in recruitment or sales, however if you are ambitious and looking to get into a career which is both challenging and rewarding, then please get in touch
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and commission structure
- Outstanding benefits package
- Excellent culture ( we operate in a high performance culture where our consultants are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A fully visible career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year, with excellent support
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development with complete training and support
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy speaking to people and can work in a busy environment where no two days are the same, please contact Nicola Whitehurst for more information
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.