Recruitment Consultant | Permanent Staffing | Brook Street Social Care Bradford
Forget pigeon-holed resourcing or reading robotic sales scripts; you change people's careers, and you change people's lives. This is a hunting role, packing a punch with the variety and dynamism of 360 recruitment.
Life as a recruiter at Brook Street is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023. Brook Street is part of the ManpowerGroup, a $22bn global organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Since Brook Street opened its doors over 75 years ago, we've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
Our dedicated division Brook Street Social Care has been a trusted recruitment partner to the social care sector for more than 25 years. Specialising in adult care, education, housing, services to children and specialist social care recruitment, we know how to connect the right person to the right job, so everyone wins.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
Do You Offer…?
- Experience as a recruitment consultant, growing and developing a permanents desk
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Ambition, curiosity, and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
What you'll be doing…
Engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of new business sales calls, candidate marketing, and client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
Your Future at Brook Street…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Up to 45% Commission
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- One-to-one shadowing with recruiters winning international clients and roles in bulk
- Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
- Lunch clubs, duvet days, and other team competitions
- Annual target-hitters trip
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.