Recruitment Consultant - Brook Street, ManpowerGroup - OTE £50k+
Want to recruit for big-brand household clients? Interested in recruiting for business-critical roles? Skilled in managing recruitment lifecycles for both clients and candidates - from vacancy release right through to job offer stage?
Recruitment is a roller-coaster ride, but it's a career in which you can reap rewards and personal pride. If you're bold enough to sell, determined enough to bounce back from setbacks, and ambitious enough to own, create, and inspire change, the future is yours to create.
In Brook Street, you aren't joining any old generic recruitment company; you'll be facilitating hires to enhance people's lives, you'll be resolving key business support needs for growing businesses, and you'll be facilitating meaningful hires related to social care and mental health provisions.
- Being given all the tools you need to make a difference - and a lot of money!?
- Representing a high street brand steeped in history and ethical awareness
- A personable, family-like team environment with a boutique, entrepreneurial feel
- Huge career development potential within the broader ManpowerGroup
- Helping Brook Street to further establish its historic reputation in the field of permanent positions
- Profit targets and incentives, such as vouchers, in addition to bonus and salary
- Learning opportunities through coaching, project, and online courses
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday - rising to 28 days) - Purchase up to 5 additional days
- Enhanced company sickness pay - Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employer enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical and dental allowance
- Flexible benefits scheme
This is a 360 recruitment position in which you'll build upwards from a cold desk, chiefly targeting SMEs and client/candidate markets within local areas. You'll be empowered and trained in all aspects of mapping and marketing local areas for clients and candidates.
Far from just being chained to a desk, you'll be representing a high-street business that engages the community. You'll take part in business visits, building relationships and establishing needs, based on real communication - not just scrolling screens and LinkedIn feeds.
Enjoy the best of both worlds: Brook Street offers a boutique-like team environment with branch managers with real experience and will support your progress, but you'll also benefit from the standout learning, recruitment training, and career development opportunities that come with being part of the broader ManpowerGroup.
Do You Offer…?
- Recruitment experience
- A full understanding of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Supervisory/Leadership/Mentor ship experience
- Naturally organised and good at organising and inspiring others
- Demonstrable experience in business development and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to lead in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Ability to understand client pains and solution sell services directly relevant to solving those pains
The Next Steps..
If you're an ambitious, driven, and an adaptable person, we look forward to hearing from you.