Recruitment Consultant - Manpower Birmingham - Permanent Technical Hub
£20,000 - 28,000 per annum plus uncapped commission and other company benefits
65 New Street, Birmingham, B2 4DU
Flexible benefits package to match your needs.
Are you highly motivated and looking to get as much from your career as you put in? Do you want your next position to give you the training and opportunity to develop your career? Have you thought about a career in recruitment?
If you are looking for a position where you'll have the opportunity to develop, progress and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect career move for you! At ManpowerGroup we believe it is all about you, and no matter what your current job is, you could have the drive, passion to learn, adaptability and resilience to make you a successful Recruitment Consultant. You just need some help from the experts to drive your career forward, which is why we provide full training on the job.
So, what's on offer for you?
- You will benefit from award-winning learning and development programs
- A clear structured career progression pathway
- Excellent basic salary, alongside a generous commission structure, what you earn is down to you with our commission scheme
- Incentive schemes including fine dining, trips and awards ceremonies
- A buzzing team vibe - you'll work with passionate people just like you!
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Proactively grow relationships with new and build on strong relationships with existing clients, advising them on their recruitment process and fulfilling their recruitment needs.
- Working across our digitally accessible channels, tools and databases you will search to find the perfect talent to suit your clients' hiring needs.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You'll work with them to identify their most marketable skills and represent them with a number of our high-profile clients.
- Becoming a Subject Matter expert, you will focus on a specific sector, to build your knowledge and expertise with our clients and candidates.
We are looking for people with the following attributes to join our business:
- Money Hungry
- Target and deadline driven
- wanting to work in an autonomous role where you are not micromanaged but guided and supported by your managers
- Driven my competition and cash incentives
- Personable-you would be part of a very sociable and fun office!
- Looking for a structured career path
- Looking for a job with lots of progression opportunities
- Wanting award winning training and development
We are a people business and it is the people who will make the difference and drive our organisation forward. We believe our brand, heritage and vision speaks for itself, but check out our 'Made By Me' series on the ManpowerGroupUK YouTube channel to find out what our people really think.
Please call Lisa Campbell on 07515 325493 for more information