Recruitment Consultant, working from home
The Manpower Group are a market leader in the professional staffing industry. Every year, we help 3.5million talented people make their next move.
Specialising in permanent staffing, you will proactively identify and develop relationships with businesses that are looking to grow. You will work with them to identify top talent for their businesses, building relationships with current and future candidates. Using social media and other methods, you will keep in touch with and network around those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring Manpower are the talent destination of choice within their chosen markets.
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable passive talent who are already employed
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short listing candidates for the client
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Salary and rate negotiation
So, what's in it for you?
* Uncapped earning potential, plus the opportunity to earn from day one with no threshold
* Generous and flexible company benefits
* Exceptional onboarding programme delivered cross-brand with additional one-to-one training, coaching, and mentoring through our Permanent Trainers to ensure your ongoing development throughout your career
* Wellbeing days off, monthly and quarterly incentives including lunches and nights away
* Annual international Top Performer trip
* 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
What are we looking for?
- Problem Solving
If you are interested please submit a CV today for immediate consideration!