Brook Street, ManpowerGroup
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023. Brook Street is part of the ManpowerGroup, a $22bn global organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Since Brook Street opened its doors over 75 years ago, we've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year. Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
So, what's in it for you?
* Uncapped earning potential, plus the opportunity to earn from day one with no threshold
* A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
* Generous and flexible company benefits
* Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
* Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
* Exceptional on-boarding programme delivered cross-brand with additional one-to-one training, coaching, and mentoring through our Permanent Trainers to ensure your ongoing development throughout your career
* Wellbeing days off, monthly and quarterly incentives including lunches and nights away
* Annual international Top Performer trip * Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
* 22 day's annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
The Role So, what will you be doing?
* Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert. by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
* Using sales, business development, marketing, and networking techniques to position Brook Street as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline * Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
* Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, CV database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers About You
What are we looking for?
* People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
* Ambition, curiosity and a solution focused attitude
* Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.