Recruitment Consultant - Manpower, ManpowerGroup - NO SALES
Recruitment at Manpower isn't just any generic resourcing role; we connect people with meaningful and sustainable work. We are specialists, not generalists. Join us, and you can carve out your niche as a leading market expert.
Would you like to join a global force in recruitment? Keen to recruit for the world's largest and market leading companies? Interested in rich and varied career progression opportunities within an industry-leading organisation?
In this role, you'll be establishing and building relationships with all sorts of interesting candidates and clients. Expanding Manpower's existing reputation and global client base, you will deliver 360 end-to-end recruitment - from picking up roles to delivering placements.
- Earning commission - AND having a healthy work-life balance
- Joining a big-name, reputable recruitment business with an impressive portfolio
- A positive and collaborative working environment and team culture
- Motivational incentives and giveaways
- Industry leading training, support, and learning opportunities
- 30 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Competitive pension contributions
- Huge flexibility for career progression - across the ManpowerGroup
- Hybrid working (post-probation) - office and home, plus early/late starts/finishes
At ManpowerGroup, your career is your journey to create. We're an employer that supports and nurtures. We collaborate and innovate within a positive and vibrant working culture.
Already working with global, big-name clients and delivering specialist projects across multiple industries, Manpower has no limits in terms of size, scope, and potential. We are always striving for new specialisms and growth opportunities.
You'll fit right into our team if you seek learning opportunities when others dwell on defeat, and if you have the drive and determination to succeed, anything is possible in Manpower.
Do you offer…?
- A completed bachelor's degree in any field of study (optional for Engineering)
- Experience in sales, ideally, and/or customer-facing work
- Evidence of success, progression, and longevity within a role/company
- A valid UK driving licence
At Manpower we connect employers to highly specialised, in-demand talent - accelerating careers and driving business growth. Our teams are experts in their markets and know where to find the right talent, with a strong focus on Driving and Logistics and Engineering.
If you're an ambitious, driven, and adaptable person, we look forward to hearing from you.