We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work on our Permanent Desk in our London, Holborn office.
Working in a proactive and productive way, our London consultants are all about the candidate. Registering some of the best talent in the market, our consultants are dedicated in providing a high class service to our candidates, and finding them a role tailored to them.
What we need…
- Individuals who can proactively think and plan; mapping out the best routes to market and providing valuable, rewarding specs
- Someone from a marketing or a finance specialism background would be beneficial
- Consultative nature - we need individuals who will work closely with candidates to make sure they are up to date with market insight & relevant opportunities as well as support them through a recruitment process
- Experience as a recruitment consultant, growing and developing a permanents desk would be beneficial but equally, customer service facing roles are great!
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ambition, curiosity and a solution focused attitude
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
What you'll be doing…
- Engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of candidate registrations; really getting under the skin of our talented workforce.
- Candidate marketing, consultative conversations and of course, managing client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
- Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
Your Future at Brook Street…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Up to 45% Commission
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- One-to-one shadowing with recruiters winning international clients and roles in bulk
- Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
- Lunch clubs, duvet days, and other team competitions
- Annual target-hitters trip
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.