Senior Appointments Recruitment Specialist - REMOTE
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Due to recent growth, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Appointments Recruitment Specialist to join our Talent Solutions team. As an already established operator in senior appointments, you will work with us to:
- Proactively build existing and new client relationships at a senior level through business development, pitch meetings, and through our colleague networks, business events, and market insights.
- Assess, advise and sell clients the most appropriate recruitment solution.
- Personally manage and deliver all assignments won to completion and beyond in a professional and client-centric manner.
- Develop a personal profile as a trusted and respected expert.
- Build a pipeline and network of clients and candidates that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Identify and deliver compelling events for clients and candidates.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of search, communicating the impact of different tactics to key team and business stakeholders.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the accounts and search operations to become the go-to person in the team for performance insight
Key skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven Senior Appointments Recruitment with proven success at senior level
- Strong candidate network
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from managers, and candidates
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Self- motivated, with the ability to drive own performance
- Always learning! -Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Ability to collaborate across our business and work at pace